Wild about Wellbeing is a travel & wellbeing website with a focus on the 40+ market but also connects with dissatisfied millennials wanting to explore and experience more in their lives. Its a destination for those looking for inspiration, guidance, a way to de-stress, create wellbeing and develop a deeper sense of living.
Mission Statement: My intention is to help develop greater wellbeing internationally.
- Creating inspirational and authentic content to connect brands with readers interested in travel & wellbeing.
Wild Wellbeing: Explore Your inner world through external travel. (Bespoke)
- A specific, time limited and therapeutic travel quest, in which I work with you to make sense of life difficulties and struggles through and during the medium of travel. Enabling you to create more freedom, happiness, passion & motivation. Delivering a deeper sense of living.
Define Wellbeing : A holistic experience which leads you from surviving to thriving.
- As your Wellbeing Practitioner, I will engage with you, delivering professional guidance & insight which allows you to deal with challenges, issues and stress. Helps you pursue dreams, overcome obstacles, deliver on your goals and find your way to greater wellbeing.
- Face to face or Skype
- 50 minute sessions.
- Includes weekly free e-mail or messenger support (within respectable limits.)
- 6 session initial commitment required. £65 per session
Wellbeing Coaching: It’s time to de-stress. (An executive coaching service)
- I can teach you how to de-stress, by utilising my professional skills in examining your situation and relational dynamics to determine cause and effect.
- This will then assist me, in empowering you, to develop the skill and insight needed to create change and develop greater wellbeing.
- I will then work with you to produce and commit to the actionable steps which enable you to deliver the change you require. £65 Per session
Corporate Wellbeing: (A business coaching service.)
- I will work with your brand to build engaged and resilient teams.
- Help you formalise a wellbeing plan which prioritizes healthier ways of working.
- Work with you to address and reduce stigma.
- Teach you to empower employees to feel confident enough to speak up when overwhelmed, by taking personal responsibility for their emotional and mental health.
- Create and deliver a cohesive sense of purpose to reduce stress and burn out.
I will create and deliver personalised, interesting, travel/wellbeing presentations which are informative and fulfil your needs, requirements and criteria.
Please use the link below to find out more information.